Coke Collectors, be on the lookout! Red Coca-Cola cans will turn white next month in celebration of the polar bear and a $3 million commitment to help protect the polar bear's Arctic Home. Advertising with the Polar Bear is a big part of Coke's heritage, and these cans are the newest example. The promotion is a joint effort between Coca-Coca and the World Wildlife Fund. These cans will be available through February 2012.
More on Journey
- ‘What is Coca-Cola?’ Why the Brand Has Appeared on Jeopardy! 200+ Times
- 4 Fun, Little-Known Facts About Fanta
- Dispensing Refreshment: These Innovations Have Helped Spread the Enjoyment of Coca-Cola Through the Years
- The Story of Frank O'Hara's ‘Having a Coke With You’ Poem
- Driving Home the Message of Atlanta's Civil Rights Legacy