Coke Collectors, be on the lookout! Red Coca-Cola cans will turn white next month in celebration of the polar bear and a $3 million commitment to help protect the polar bear's Arctic Home. Advertising with the Polar Bear is a big part of Coke's heritage, and these cans are the newest example. The promotion is a joint effort between Coca-Coca and the World Wildlife Fund. These cans will be available through February 2012.
More on Journey
- Sitting In and Standing Up: Unsung Heroes of Civil Rights Movement Reflect on Soda Fountain Protests
- Muhtar Kent Reflects on His Coca-Cola Journey and Legacy as Company’s 15th Chief Executive
- A Slice of Coca-Cola History: Beloved Kentucky Bottling Plant Reborn as Mellow Mushroom Pizzeria
- Andy Warhol and Coca-Cola: From Classic to New Coke and Back Again
- ‘What is Coca-Cola?’ Why the Brand Has Appeared on Jeopardy! 200+ Times