Coke Collectors, be on the lookout! Red Coca-Cola cans will turn white next month in celebration of the polar bear and a $3 million commitment to help protect the polar bear's Arctic Home. Advertising with the Polar Bear is a big part of Coke's heritage, and these cans are the newest example. The promotion is a joint effort between Coca-Coca and the World Wildlife Fund. These cans will be available through February 2012.
More on Journey
- ‘What is Coca-Cola?’ Why the Brand Has Appeared on Jeopardy! 200+ Times
- Celebrating the Champs: The Storied History of Coke's Commemorative Sports Cans (and Bottles)
- Disney and Coca-Cola Archivists Swap Stories on Shared History
- Driving Home the Message of Atlanta's Civil Rights Legacy
- Primary Color: Why Sprite Has Sported Green Since 1961