While access to our Archives storage area is very restricted, we occasionally do tours when requested by our marketing colleagues. Yesterday, a creative team from Wieden + Kennedy's Amsterdam office was in Atlanta for meetings with our advertising group. They requested a tour to learn about the heritage of brand Coca-Cola. In the photograph to the left, Phil is illustrating the history of the contour bottle on our packaging row. It is always interesting to me to see what visitors find exciting. In the case of this group, while they were appreciative of the older advertising, they loved the dancing cans and bottles and the space can.
More on Journey
- ‘What is Coca-Cola?’ Why the Brand Has Appeared on Jeopardy! 200+ Times
- Ghost Signs Before They Were Ghosts: Preserving a Rare Photo Album for the Coca-Cola Archives
- Video: A Day in the Life of Coke's In-House Art Curator
- Driving Home the Message of Atlanta's Civil Rights Legacy
- 5 Artists Who Will Transform How You See Coca-Cola