I wanted to share a photograph of a series of new paintings we commissioned artist Steve Penley to paint to celebrate our 125th anniversary. You may recall Steve's work was on display at the Pop Culture Gallery of the World of Coca-Cola during our second year of operation and was a huge success. These seven painting show highlights from our history and stretches 42 feet long by 10 feet tall.
When we installed the display at our headquarters yesterday, it created quite a traffic jam with admiring spectators stopping to view the art. The mural will be installed at the World of Coca-Cola in June for everyone to enjoy. Steve stopped by to see it today and took a minute to pose in this photo with me.
More on Journey
- From One Fan to Another: The Story Behind Unbox Therapy's Coca-Cola Cooler
- ‘What is Coca-Cola?’ Why the Brand Has Appeared on Jeopardy! 200+ Times
- Meet Mr K: Fred Kirkpatrick, 97, Celebrates 80 Years With Coca-Cola
- 'Blizzard' of Taste: How Fresca Lived Up to Its Tagline, Literally, for 1967 Debut in New York
- The Story of Frank O'Hara's ‘Having a Coke With You’ Poem