Jamal and I attended a dinner event at the World of Coca-Cola yesterday with a group of our Public Affairs and Communications colleagues from around the world. The World of Coke team pulled out all the stops with a great dinner and a visit from a special guest, the Polar Bear.
More on Journey
- Muhtar Kent Reflects on His Coca-Cola Journey and Legacy as Company’s 15th Chief Executive
- Sitting In and Standing Up: Unsung Heroes of Civil Rights Movement Reflect on Soda Fountain Protests
- Disney and Coca-Cola Archivists Swap Stories on Shared History
- Coca-Cola Named Official Soft Drink of Major League Baseball in Digital-Driven Partnership
- Andy Warhol and Coca-Cola: From Classic to New Coke and Back Again