Jamal and I attended a dinner event at the World of Coca-Cola yesterday with a group of our Public Affairs and Communications colleagues from around the world. The World of Coke team pulled out all the stops with a great dinner and a visit from a special guest, the Polar Bear.
More on Journey
- Sitting In and Standing Up: Unsung Heroes of Civil Rights Movement Reflect on Soda Fountain Protests
- Disney and Coca-Cola Archivists Swap Stories on Shared History
- Coca-Cola Salesman's Career in Mississippi Started During Civil Rights Movement
- The Story of Frank O'Hara's ‘Having a Coke With You’ Poem
- Celebrating the Champs: The Storied History of Coke's Commemorative Sports Cans (and Bottles)