Coca-Cola Conversations turns three today! When we began the blog three years ago, our goal was to open a two way conversation about the roles of our Company and brands in history, pop culture, art, cooking and collectibles. Over the last three years our team has written 632 blog post and received over 5,000 comments. Sense we began adding video content, our companion YouTube site now has more that 600,000 views.
We want to thank everyone who reads the blog and we will have some enhancements comming in the next few month as we prepare to celebrate the 125th anniversary of Coca-Cola on May 8th.
More on Journey
- Coca-Cola Salesman's Career in Mississippi Started During Civil Rights Movement
- From One Fan to Another: The Story Behind Unbox Therapy's Coca-Cola Cooler
- Coca-Cola Named Official Soft Drink of Major League Baseball in Digital-Driven Partnership
- Celebrating the Champs: The Storied History of Coke's Commemorative Sports Cans (and Bottles)
- Honoring a Native Son: Coca-Cola Exhibit, Panel Pay Tribute to Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr. and His Nobel Peace Prize