A while back, we shared the international logos of Coca-Cola with you. I just came across a video from the 75th Anniversary of Coca-Cola yesterday that has cartoon characters taking you on a tour of the world and reminding you that Coca-Cola is enjoyed at work, at play, and at home, the world over. This clip from the 1961 film descibes the tag line in a small number of the 57 different languages it was sold in at the time. Enjoy!
The film, entitled "Community of The World", shows clips of Coca-Cola in Germany, Italy, Egypt, India, Singapore, The Philippines, Japan, Mexico, Brazil, The Netherlands, Peru, Uraguay, Colombia, Austria, Lenanon, New Zealand, Denmark, Chile and others.
More on Journey
- ‘What is Coca-Cola?’ Why the Brand Has Appeared on Jeopardy! 200+ Times
- Andy Warhol and Coca-Cola: From Classic to New Coke and Back Again
- Coca-Cola Named Official Soft Drink of Major League Baseball in Digital-Driven Partnership
- Ghost Signs Before They Were Ghosts: Preserving a Rare Photo Album for the Coca-Cola Archives
- How Italy Celebrates Carnival