A while back, we shared the international logos of Coca-Cola with you. I just came across a video from the 75th Anniversary of Coca-Cola yesterday that has cartoon characters taking you on a tour of the world and reminding you that Coca-Cola is enjoyed at work, at play, and at home, the world over. This clip from the 1961 film descibes the tag line in a small number of the 57 different languages it was sold in at the time. Enjoy!
The film, entitled "Community of The World", shows clips of Coca-Cola in Germany, Italy, Egypt, India, Singapore, The Philippines, Japan, Mexico, Brazil, The Netherlands, Peru, Uraguay, Colombia, Austria, Lenanon, New Zealand, Denmark, Chile and others.
More on Journey
- How is a Famous Normal Rockwell Illustration Connected to a Coca-Cola Bottler in Virginia?
- Meet Mr K: Fred Kirkpatrick, 97, Celebrates 80 Years With Coca-Cola
- ‘What is Coca-Cola?’ Why the Brand Has Appeared on Jeopardy! 200+ Times
- How Italy Celebrates Carnival
- 10 Artists, 10 Bottles and 10 Stories: Meet the Atlantans Behind World of Coca-Cola’s Newest Exhibit