The beaches of Dubai have seen vision of large, ice-cold refreshment floating by over the last month. The scene is a monstrosity of Coke happiness that makes you thirsty just looking at it. The 14 meter iceberg is part of summer promotions in Dubai, United Arab Emirates. I wonder if Coke Collectors would have room to store this in their garages?
More on Journey
- From One Fan to Another: The Story Behind Unbox Therapy's Coca-Cola Cooler
- Coca-Cola Salesman's Career in Mississippi Started During Civil Rights Movement
- Primary Color: Why Sprite Has Sported Green Since 1961
- Driving Home the Message of Atlanta's Civil Rights Legacy
- 5 Artists Who Will Transform How You See Coca-Cola