The beaches of Dubai have seen vision of large, ice-cold refreshment floating by over the last month. The scene is a monstrosity of Coke happiness that makes you thirsty just looking at it. The 14 meter iceberg is part of summer promotions in Dubai, United Arab Emirates. I wonder if Coke Collectors would have room to store this in their garages?
More on Journey
- Celebrating the Champs: The Storied History of Coke's Commemorative Sports Cans (and Bottles)
- Inspired Objects: Artist Burton Morris Reinterprets Pop Culture Icons
- 16 Features From 2016 That Are Worth a Second Look
- Opinion: Setting the Record Straight on Coke, Racism and Civil Rights
- Carhop To It: 5 Classic American Drive-In Restaurants