The beaches of Dubai have seen vision of large, ice-cold refreshment floating by over the last month. The scene is a monstrosity of Coke happiness that makes you thirsty just looking at it. The 14 meter iceberg is part of summer promotions in Dubai, United Arab Emirates. I wonder if Coke Collectors would have room to store this in their garages?
More on Journey
- Coca-Cola Named Official Soft Drink of Major League Baseball in Digital-Driven Partnership
- Driving Home the Message of Atlanta's Civil Rights Legacy
- Muhtar Kent Reflects on His Coca-Cola Journey and Legacy as Company’s 15th Chief Executive
- Video: Porsche Highlights Coca-Cola History in Jaw-Dropping Display
- ‘What is Coca-Cola?’ Why the Brand Has Appeared on Jeopardy! 200+ Times