I recently received a package from our office in Hong Kong and was not quite sure what they were sending to the Archives. When I opened the box, I was excited to see they had sent a special collectors box with a set of the six James Jarvis cans I had been reading about.
Jarvis is a well known British Illustrator who specializes in creating cartoon characters. He created the six new characters for special Coca-Cola 125th anniversary items. The can set was complemented by t-shirts, bags and other items. The designs are some of the more interesting Coca-Cola items I have seen in some time.
More on Journey
- Step Inside the Walmart Museum in Bentonville, Arkansas
- Andy Warhol and Coca-Cola: From Classic to New Coke and Back Again
- 'Blizzard' of Taste: How Fresca Lived Up to Its Tagline, Literally, for 1967 Debut in New York
- How Italy Celebrates Carnival
- Dispensing Refreshment: These Innovations Have Helped Spread the Enjoyment of Coca-Cola Through the Years