Walking the halls of the Atlanta headquarters of The Coca-Cola Company has been an exciting experience the last few weeks. We are once again featuring the paintings of noted artist Kadir Nelson in celebration of Black History Month. While we first blogged about the art last year. I thought you might enjoy seeing the video we created when Nelson visited Atlanta.
More on Journey
- 4 Fun, Little-Known Facts About Fanta
- Primary Color: Why Sprite Has Sported Green Since 1961
- From One Fan to Another: The Story Behind Unbox Therapy's Coca-Cola Cooler
- Andy Warhol and Coca-Cola: From Classic to New Coke and Back Again
- Muhtar Kent Reflects on His Coca-Cola Journey and Legacy as Company’s 15th Chief Executive