Walking the halls of the Atlanta headquarters of The Coca-Cola Company has been an exciting experience the last few weeks. We are once again featuring the paintings of noted artist Kadir Nelson in celebration of Black History Month. While we first blogged about the art last year. I thought you might enjoy seeing the video we created when Nelson visited Atlanta.
More on Journey
- Ghost Signs Before They Were Ghosts: Preserving a Rare Photo Album for the Coca-Cola Archives
- How Italy Celebrates Carnival
- Primary Color: Why Sprite Has Sported Green Since 1961
- Coca-Cola Salesman's Career in Mississippi Started During Civil Rights Movement
- Celebrating the Champs: The Storied History of Coke's Commemorative Sports Cans (and Bottles)