Walking the halls of the Atlanta headquarters of The Coca-Cola Company has been an exciting experience the last few weeks. We are once again featuring the paintings of noted artist Kadir Nelson in celebration of Black History Month. While we first blogged about the art last year. I thought you might enjoy seeing the video we created when Nelson visited Atlanta.
More on Journey
- How Italy Celebrates Carnival
- From One Fan to Another: The Story Behind Unbox Therapy's Coca-Cola Cooler
- Andy Warhol and Coca-Cola: From Classic to New Coke and Back Again
- Primary Color: Why Sprite Has Sported Green Since 1961
- A Slice of Coca-Cola History: Beloved Kentucky Bottling Plant Reborn as Mellow Mushroom Pizzeria