I have always been a big fan of Leonard Maltin and enjoy both his great knowlege about the movies as well as his reviews. Last week I was excited to see this great post about Coca-Cola and the movies that Leonard Maltin wrote after a recent visit to the World of Coca-Cola. It is always interesting to see what people focus on and how they react to the artifacts we selected for the World of Coke, I just wish I had been there to give him the tour!
More on Journey
- A Slice of Coca-Cola History: Beloved Kentucky Bottling Plant Reborn as Mellow Mushroom Pizzeria
- Why the Coca-Cola Archives is Digitizing More than 6,000 Analog Tapes
- Video: A Day in the Life of Coke's In-House Art Curator
- Coca-Cola Salesman's Career in Mississippi Started During Civil Rights Movement
- Rio de Janeiro: The Enchanted Kingdom of Two Carnivals