One of the more interesting things I did while I was in London a few weeks ago was film an interview with Bianca, who is a blogger on parenting, art and design. You can read her blog here. While we had scheduled the interview beforehand, I had never met her and I did not expect to see her show up dressed to match the 50s advertising posters we had on display at the Design Museum! She was great and we had fun filming the segment and I hope you enjoy the video and scenes from the Design in Perfect Harmony event we did that night. You can also read a blog I write for the Coca-Cola Great Britain website here.
More on Journey
- Meet Shirley Hasley: The Accidental Coke Model Who Helped Make History
- Primary Color: Why Sprite Has Sported Green Since 1961
- Video: Porsche Highlights Coca-Cola History in Jaw-Dropping Display
- Video: A Day in the Life of Coke's In-House Art Curator
- Celebrating the Champs: The Storied History of Coke's Commemorative Sports Cans (and Bottles)