As we approach our 125th anniversary this Sunday, May 8th, our Media Relations group has organized a three day event for offices around the world to invite their local journalist to visit Atlanta and witness the celebrations. Over 125 media members from around the world are attending the event. The schedule kicked off last night as Phil presented a historical overview of the Company followed by tours of the World of Coke and a fantastic reception.
One of the media outlets, Novy TV, sent the two host of their morning show, Wake Up to film a segment in the Archives earlier in the week. The group is shown above resting on the American Idol couch. Shown left to right are journalist Maryna Grankina, the two host of the program Oleksandr Pedan and Olha Freimut and cameraman Oleksandr Melenevskyi.
Too bad I don't get Ukranian TV to see the special.
More on Journey
- Coca-Cola Named Official Soft Drink of Major League Baseball in Digital-Driven Partnership
- Muhtar Kent Reflects on His Coca-Cola Journey and Legacy as Company’s 15th Chief Executive
- Meet Canada's Top Coca-Cola Collector
- ‘What is Coca-Cola?’ Why the Brand Has Appeared on Jeopardy! 200+ Times
- The Story of Frank O'Hara's ‘Having a Coke With You’ Poem