As we approach our 125th anniversary this Sunday, May 8th, our Media Relations group has organized a three day event for offices around the world to invite their local journalist to visit Atlanta and witness the celebrations. Over 125 media members from around the world are attending the event. The schedule kicked off last night as Phil presented a historical overview of the Company followed by tours of the World of Coke and a fantastic reception.
One of the media outlets, Novy TV, sent the two host of their morning show, Wake Up to film a segment in the Archives earlier in the week. The group is shown above resting on the American Idol couch. Shown left to right are journalist Maryna Grankina, the two host of the program Oleksandr Pedan and Olha Freimut and cameraman Oleksandr Melenevskyi.
Too bad I don't get Ukranian TV to see the special.
More on Journey
- Why the Coca-Cola Archives is Digitizing More than 6,000 Analog Tapes
- Disney and Coca-Cola Archivists Swap Stories on Shared History
- The Story of Frank O'Hara's ‘Having a Coke With You’ Poem
- Driving Home the Message of Atlanta's Civil Rights Legacy
- Honoring a Native Son: Coca-Cola Exhibit, Panel Pay Tribute to Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr. and His Nobel Peace Prize