The owners of the Monroe Laundry Company in Monroe, Washington decided to spruce up the side of their building by restoring a prominent Coca-Cola wall sign on their building in the historic district of town. The building was originally erected in 1908 as a hotel. Over the years, a number of businesses called what is now the laundry's space home, but they came in and renovated it once more, putting the finishing touches on the building with this classic "Drink Coca-Cola" wall sign. You can see below the before and after pictures.
More on Journey
- How Coca-Cola Brands Make it to the Big (or Small) Screen
- Video: Porsche Highlights Coca-Cola History in Jaw-Dropping Display
- 5 Artists Who Will Transform How You See Coca-Cola
- ‘What is Coca-Cola?’ Why the Brand Has Appeared on Jeopardy! 200+ Times
- Why the Coca-Cola Archives is Digitizing More than 6,000 Analog Tapes