The owners of the Monroe Laundry Company in Monroe, Washington decided to spruce up the side of their building by restoring a prominent Coca-Cola wall sign on their building in the historic district of town. The building was originally erected in 1908 as a hotel. Over the years, a number of businesses called what is now the laundry's space home, but they came in and renovated it once more, putting the finishing touches on the building with this classic "Drink Coca-Cola" wall sign. You can see below the before and after pictures.
More on Journey
- Rio de Janeiro: The Enchanted Kingdom of Two Carnivals
- 10 Artists, 10 Bottles and 10 Stories: Meet the Atlantans Behind World of Coca-Cola’s Newest Exhibit
- Meet Mr K: Fred Kirkpatrick, 97, Celebrates 80 Years With Coca-Cola
- 4 Fun, Little-Known Facts About Fanta
- 'Blizzard' of Taste: How Fresca Lived Up to Its Tagline, Literally, for 1967 Debut in New York