I blogged last week about the Heidi Klum Dress we have in the Archives. The photograph to the left is Photo courtesy of The Heart Truth's Red Dress Collection 2011, National Heart, Lung, and Blood Institute and features Natasha Bedingfield wearing the Diet Coke Red Dress from the kickoff event at the New York Fashion Week a few weeks ago.
For the fourth consecutive year, Diet Coke is partnering with the National Heart, Lung, and Blood Institute to support The Heart Truth campaign. This year, Diet Coke has created a national game of “Capture the Flag,” inviting people to visit DietCoke.com/HeartTruth where they can capture flags with a click of the mouse to trigger a donation from Diet Coke to heart health programs.
The Heidi dress is always one of the hits when we give Archive tours to our marketing colleagues.
More on Journey
- The Story of Frank O'Hara's ‘Having a Coke With You’ Poem
- Driving Home the Message of Atlanta's Civil Rights Legacy
- A Slice of Coca-Cola History: Beloved Kentucky Bottling Plant Reborn as Mellow Mushroom Pizzeria
- Andy Warhol and Coca-Cola: From Classic to New Coke and Back Again
- Muhtar Kent Reflects on His Coca-Cola Journey and Legacy as Company’s 15th Chief Executive