Last week many of our Global Marketing associates were in Atlanta for planning meetings. They closed their sessions with a reception where I gave a fun look back at the musical heritage of
The next day, the band came for a tour of the Archives. We are posed here with the Clapton guitar. I feel just a bit older than the band, but I can assure that in college my hair would have fit right in!
More on Journey
- A Journey to Atlanta Mayor Began with a Coca-Cola Stand
- ‘A Coke For Everyone’: Brand Celebrates the ‘Wonder of Us’ in Inclusive Big Game Ad
- Coca-Cola Racing Family Celebrates 20 Years
- Markus Sebastiano Creates Artwork Commemorating Coca-Cola Northern New England’s 40th Anniversary
- Artist Terrence Osborne Draws Mardi Gras Inspiration from Barq’s Root Beer and New Orleans