I have written a few post recently about the celebrations for our 125th anniversary. This week I traveled to Singapore to attend an series of events to mark the celebrations. I had worked with the local team to create a traveling exhibit for the ceremonies, so I was excited to see how they looked. We had expanded our exhibit construction this year and had included iPads and video monitors to show more artifacts for each subject that was covered in the case.
We visited the venue today as the preperations were still under way. It was amazing to see the exhibit cases being assembled by the team in Singapore. The cases look good, but the exhibit hall was amazing with all the other Coke decorations. I can't wait to share some photos of the event tomorrow.
More on Journey
- Primary Color: Why Sprite Has Sported Green Since 1961
- Video: A Day in the Life of Coke's In-House Art Curator
- ‘What is Coca-Cola?’ Why the Brand Has Appeared on Jeopardy! 200+ Times
- Why the Coca-Cola Archives is Digitizing More than 6,000 Analog Tapes
- A Slice of Coca-Cola History: Beloved Kentucky Bottling Plant Reborn as Mellow Mushroom Pizzeria