In Hong Kong last week, the Causeway Bay underground railway station platform got a Coca-Cola makeover that covers the walls of the entire corridor. Since it's a pretty long walk alongside the subway walls, MTR train service riders can now enjoy the "time tunnell" that showcases the evolution of Coca-Cola over 125 years. This is only the first phase of the Coca-Cola Hong Kong celebration, so stay tuned! In the meantime, enjoy the photos of the subway station below, and if you are in town, please be sure to check it out. As you can see, the themes are 125 years of refreshment, summer enjoyment, sharing happiness, friendship and open happiness.
More on Journey
- 2,000 Pieces and 28 Years Later: Life-Sized Coke Puzzle Nears Completion
- Step Inside the Walmart Museum in Bentonville, Arkansas
- Dispensing Refreshment: These Innovations Have Helped Spread the Enjoyment of Coca-Cola Through the Years
- 'Blizzard' of Taste: How Fresca Lived Up to Its Tagline, Literally, for 1967 Debut in New York
- Meet Canada's Top Coca-Cola Collector