In Hong Kong last week, the Causeway Bay underground railway station platform got a Coca-Cola makeover that covers the walls of the entire corridor. Since it's a pretty long walk alongside the subway walls, MTR train service riders can now enjoy the "time tunnell" that showcases the evolution of Coca-Cola over 125 years. This is only the first phase of the Coca-Cola Hong Kong celebration, so stay tuned! In the meantime, enjoy the photos of the subway station below, and if you are in town, please be sure to check it out. As you can see, the themes are 125 years of refreshment, summer enjoyment, sharing happiness, friendship and open happiness.
More on Journey
- Meet Shirley Hasley: The Accidental Coke Model Who Helped Make History
- How Coca-Cola Brands Make it to the Big (or Small) Screen
- Why the Coca-Cola Archives is Digitizing More than 6,000 Analog Tapes
- A Slice of Coca-Cola History: Beloved Kentucky Bottling Plant Reborn as Mellow Mushroom Pizzeria
- Coca-Cola Salesman's Career in Mississippi Started During Civil Rights Movement