A few months back, Phil was interviewed on a radio program called This American Life about the discovery of what many people hoped was finally the Secret Formula for Coca-Cola. Of course, it turned out no to be so. Just last week, another radio program was intrigued by our history and the mystique around the Formula during this, our 125th Anniversary year. While the host of the HeritageRadioNetwork.com program 'A Taste of The Past' dug and dug, my lips remained sealed about the closest guarded secret in the history of commerce! Please enjoy this interview from 'A Taste of The Past', entitled "An American Icon Turns 125". We talked Coke's history, the bottling story and how much "Coke" is a friend of the people. And, the Secret is still safe!
More on Journey
- The Story of Frank O'Hara's ‘Having a Coke With You’ Poem
- Meet Mr K: Fred Kirkpatrick, 97, Celebrates 80 Years With Coca-Cola
- Step Inside the Walmart Museum in Bentonville, Arkansas
- A Slice of Coca-Cola History: Beloved Kentucky Bottling Plant Reborn as Mellow Mushroom Pizzeria
- How Italy Celebrates Carnival