One of my favorite programs, "The Charlie Brown Christmas" special airs tonight in the US. It has always been one of my favorite programs. I wrote a longer form blog post on the new Coca-Cola Company website, Coca-Cola Journey giving some of the details on the role Coca-Cola had in bringing the show to air. Make sure to check out the new History section of the site and the full Charlie Brown story.
More on Journey
- How Italy Celebrates Carnival
- From One Fan to Another: The Story Behind Unbox Therapy's Coca-Cola Cooler
- Disney and Coca-Cola Archivists Swap Stories on Shared History
- 5 Artists Who Will Transform How You See Coca-Cola
- Honoring a Native Son: Coca-Cola Exhibit, Panel Pay Tribute to Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr. and His Nobel Peace Prize