One of my favorite programs, "The Charlie Brown Christmas" special airs tonight in the US. It has always been one of my favorite programs. I wrote a longer form blog post on the new Coca-Cola Company website, Coca-Cola Journey giving some of the details on the role Coca-Cola had in bringing the show to air. Make sure to check out the new History section of the site and the full Charlie Brown story.
More on Journey
- Dispensing Refreshment: These Innovations Have Helped Spread the Enjoyment of Coca-Cola Through the Years
- 10 Artists, 10 Bottles and 10 Stories: Meet the Atlantans Behind World of Coca-Cola’s Newest Exhibit
- Andy Warhol and Coca-Cola: From Classic to New Coke and Back Again
- The Story of Frank O'Hara's ‘Having a Coke With You’ Poem
- 2,000 Pieces and 28 Years Later: Life-Sized Coke Puzzle Nears Completion