If it wasn't for a man named Jacob Clarence who decided to "google" Albie Louw one day, we may never have found Albie. Meet the people who pieced together the Coca-Cola puzzle in this behind the scenes look at the worldwide search to uncover the Albie Louw mystery!
More on Journey
- Celebrating the Champs: The Storied History of Coke's Commemorative Sports Cans (and Bottles)
- Meet Shirley Hasley: The Accidental Coke Model Who Helped Make History
- How Coca-Cola Brands Make it to the Big (or Small) Screen
- Why the Coca-Cola Archives is Digitizing More than 6,000 Analog Tapes
- Sitting In and Standing Up: Unsung Heroes of Civil Rights Movement Reflect on Soda Fountain Protests