What's the secret to Coca-Cola's success?
The answer to that question is what a CNBC film crew set out to discover.
What they found is that a long history of strategic marketing has been a critical factor. The red and white logo has appeared on pens, calendars, pocket mirrors and more. But broad name recognition is just part of the story — it's about the emotional connection Coca-Cola has with its customers.
Watch an excerpt from the film below, or go to CNBC to see the entire film: Coca-Cola: The Real Story Behind the Real Thing.
More on Journey
- Meet Canada's Top Coca-Cola Collector
- The Maple Leaf Forever: How Coca-Cola is Showing its Canadian Pride for Canada 150
- Andy Warhol and Coca-Cola: From Classic to New Coke and Back Again
- 4 Fun, Little-Known Facts About Fanta
- How is a Famous Normal Rockwell Illustration Connected to a Coca-Cola Bottler in Virginia?