What's the secret to Coca-Cola's success?
The answer to that question is what a CNBC film crew set out to discover.
What they found is that a long history of strategic marketing has been a critical factor. The red and white logo has appeared on pens, calendars, pocket mirrors and more. But broad name recognition is just part of the story — it's about the emotional connection Coca-Cola has with its customers.
Watch an excerpt from the film below, or go to CNBC to see the entire film: Coca-Cola: The Real Story Behind the Real Thing.
More on Journey
- Muhtar Kent Remarks: U.S. Water Partnership 2017 Water Leader Award
- Dairy Disruptors: Fast-Growing fairlife Milk Adds New Varieties, Refreshes Look
- Coca-Cola Leads Industry-Wide SmartLabel Initiative
- Coke’s Smaller Packages Soften Blow of Philly Beverage Tax for Shoppers and Store Owners
- #OutOfOffice: Coke’s Chris King Hits the Hardwood as NCAA Basketball Referee