What's the secret to Coca-Cola's success?
The answer to that question is what a CNBC film crew set out to discover.
What they found is that a long history of strategic marketing has been a critical factor. The red and white logo has appeared on pens, calendars, pocket mirrors and more. But broad name recognition is just part of the story — it's about the emotional connection Coca-Cola has with its customers.
Watch an excerpt from the film below, or go to CNBC to see the entire film: Coca-Cola: The Real Story Behind the Real Thing.
More on Journey
- 5 Keys to Being Fearless: Jean Case Challenges Coca-Cola Scholars to ‘Take Risks, Be Bold and Fail Forward’
- WEF Africa 2017: Creating Mixed Livelihoods for Africa’s Electric Youth
- High Schoolers Cook Up Successful Careers at 2017 National ProStart Invitational
- Coke’s Strategic Evolution Supports World Health Organization’s Daily Added Sugar Recommendations
- EKOCENTER: The New Buzzword On College Campuses