What's the secret to Coca-Cola's success?
The answer to that question is what a CNBC film crew set out to discover.
What they found is that a long history of strategic marketing has been a critical factor. The red and white logo has appeared on pens, calendars, pocket mirrors and more. But broad name recognition is just part of the story — it's about the emotional connection Coca-Cola has with its customers.
Watch an excerpt from the film below, or go to CNBC to see the entire film: Coca-Cola: The Real Story Behind the Real Thing.
More on Journey
- Primary Color: Why Sprite Has Sported Green Since 1961
- Coca-Cola Salesman's Career in Mississippi Started During Civil Rights Movement
- Mercedes-Benz Joins Turner and Coca-Cola as Co-Sponsors of The Bridge
- Coke’s Smaller Packages Soften Blow of Philly Beverage Tax for Shoppers and Store Owners
- From 'Pool Boy' to 'Elevator': Get the Stories Behind Coke's 4 New Buzzworthy Ads