Thursday, December 6th will be Coca-Cola Day on HSN to kick of a yearlong partnership between the two companies. HSN sent a film crew to The World of Coca-Cola in Atlanta last month to record interviews with Jacquie Wansley and me. It was great to work with their production crew as we discussed Coca-Cola history and collectibles.
I hope you enjoy the video, and make sure to check out HSN on the 6th to see Jacquie live in the HSN studios!
HSN Producer Little Marvin, Jacquie Wansley, Ted Ryan
More on Journey
- Andy Warhol and Coca-Cola: From Classic to New Coke and Back Again
- Dispensing Refreshment: These Innovations Have Helped Spread the Enjoyment of Coca-Cola Through the Years
- 10 Artists, 10 Bottles and 10 Stories: Meet the Atlantans Behind World of Coca-Cola’s Newest Exhibit
- Muhtar Kent Reflects on His Coca-Cola Journey and Legacy as Company’s 15th Chief Executive
- 2,000 Pieces and 28 Years Later: Life-Sized Coke Puzzle Nears Completion