Thursday, December 6th will be Coca-Cola Day on HSN to kick of a yearlong partnership between the two companies. HSN sent a film crew to The World of Coca-Cola in Atlanta last month to record interviews with Jacquie Wansley and me. It was great to work with their production crew as we discussed Coca-Cola history and collectibles.
I hope you enjoy the video, and make sure to check out HSN on the 6th to see Jacquie live in the HSN studios!
HSN Producer Little Marvin, Jacquie Wansley, Ted Ryan
More on Journey
- Video: A Day in the Life of Coke's In-House Art Curator
- From One Fan to Another: The Story Behind Unbox Therapy's Coca-Cola Cooler
- Rio de Janeiro: The Enchanted Kingdom of Two Carnivals
- ‘What is Coca-Cola?’ Why the Brand Has Appeared on Jeopardy! 200+ Times
- Honoring a Native Son: Coca-Cola Exhibit, Panel Pay Tribute to Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr. and His Nobel Peace Prize