Thursday, December 6th will be Coca-Cola Day on HSN to kick of a yearlong partnership between the two companies. HSN sent a film crew to The World of Coca-Cola in Atlanta last month to record interviews with Jacquie Wansley and me. It was great to work with their production crew as we discussed Coca-Cola history and collectibles.
I hope you enjoy the video, and make sure to check out HSN on the 6th to see Jacquie live in the HSN studios!
HSN Producer Little Marvin, Jacquie Wansley, Ted Ryan
More on Journey
- A Slice of Coca-Cola History: Beloved Kentucky Bottling Plant Reborn as Mellow Mushroom Pizzeria
- Coca-Cola Named Official Soft Drink of Major League Baseball in Digital-Driven Partnership
- Celebrating the Champs: The Storied History of Coke's Commemorative Sports Cans (and Bottles)
- The Story of Frank O'Hara's ‘Having a Coke With You’ Poem
- How Italy Celebrates Carnival