Long history of sponsorships
The Coca-Cola Company is proud to have a long history of sponsoring major events, organizations and projects around the world.
Among our most well known sponsorships are American Idol, Apple iTunes, BET Network, NASCAR, NBA, NCAA, and the Olympic Games.
Get to know more about some of the most popular
American Idol: Coca-Cola has been an official sponsor for all ten seasons of American Idol®, the number one-rated television phenomenon now airing Wednesdays and Thursdays on FOX... (learn more)
NASCAR: Coca-Cola has been involved with stock car racing for more than 50 years and has been the official sparkling beverage of NASCAR since 1998. Its long-term partnership with NASCAR runs through the 2017 season... (learn more)
NBA: Sprite, the world's leading lemon-lime sparkling beverage, has been the Official Soft Drink of the National Basketball Association, (NBA) in the U.S. since 1994... (learn more)
Olympic Games: The Coca-Cola Company is proud to be the longest continuous corporate partner of the Olympic Games... (learn more)
More on Journey
- Meet the '4-Pack': Coca-Cola and U.S. Athletes Team Up for Olympic Winter Games PyeongChang 2018
- Coca-Cola Salesman's Career in Mississippi Started During Civil Rights Movement
- No Easy Buckets: A Q&A With Basketball Star and New POWERADE Ambassador Damian Lillard
- Meet Mr K: Fred Kirkpatrick, 97, Celebrates 80 Years With Coca-Cola
- A Q&A With Johanna Pramstaller, Special Olympics Global Messenger