The Amsterdam 1928 Olympics marked our first involvement and, since then, we have been passionately dedicated to bringing athletes and the public memorable Olympic Games experiences -- through our alliances at the highest level with the International Olympic Committee (IOC), the organizers of the Games of each Olympiad, and approximately 200 National Olympic Committees around the world.
As an organization, The
In 2012, London will host the Olympic Games for the third time. To celebrate the journey to 2012,
Rankin is a leading photographer living in London whose work has been featured in magazines, ad campaigns and books. He has photographed celebrities and iconic Londoners, including Queen Elizabeth II and former Prime Minister Tony Blair. Rankin joins other artists and designers who have designed for and with the Coca-Cola Contour Bottle, including Andy Warhol, Sir Peter Blake, Manolo Blahnik and Matthew Williamson.
Coca-Cola is also a sponsor of the 2012 London Paralympic Games.
More on Journey
- Visit our Coca-Cola Great Britain site to learn more about the London 2012 Olympic Games
- Learn how we're helping the city recycle for the London 2012 Olympic Games
- A Media Trip That Changed My Life
- Muhtar Kent Reflects on His Coca-Cola Journey and Legacy as Company’s 15th Chief Executive
- Andy Warhol and Coca-Cola: From Classic to New Coke and Back Again