The Amsterdam 1928 Olympics marked our first involvement and, since then, we have been passionately dedicated to bringing athletes and the public memorable Olympic Games experiences -- through our alliances at the highest level with the International Olympic Committee (IOC), the organizers of the Games of each Olympiad, and approximately 200 National Olympic Committees around the world.
As an organization, The
In 2012, London will host the Olympic Games for the third time. To celebrate the journey to 2012,
Rankin is a leading photographer living in London whose work has been featured in magazines, ad campaigns and books. He has photographed celebrities and iconic Londoners, including Queen Elizabeth II and former Prime Minister Tony Blair. Rankin joins other artists and designers who have designed for and with the Coca-Cola Contour Bottle, including Andy Warhol, Sir Peter Blake, Manolo Blahnik and Matthew Williamson.
Coca-Cola is also a sponsor of the 2012 London Paralympic Games.
More on Journey
- Visit our Coca-Cola Great Britain site to learn more about the London 2012 Olympic Games
- Learn how we're helping the city recycle for the London 2012 Olympic Games
- A Q&A With Johanna Pramstaller, Special Olympics Global Messenger
- Primary Color: Why Sprite Has Sported Green Since 1961
- How to Order ‘Share a Coke’ Bottles Sporting Your College Hoops Team’s Logo For March Madness