An Enduring Partnership
- The NASCAR abbreviation stands for National Association of Stock Car Auto Racing.
- NASCAR was born in February of 1948 under the leadership of Bill France, Sr. and is currently celebrating its 63rd year as "America's favorite sport." The NASCAR organization continues to be managed by the France family, with the late Bill France, Jr. stepping down in 2003 and appointing his son, Brian France, CEO and Chairman of the Board.
- Forty-three (43) teams compete weekly in a 36-race series schedule that spans February to November.
- The NASCAR SPRINT Cup Series visits 23 tracks in a variety of states including California, Florida, Michigan, New Hampshire and Texas.
A signature part of the brand's NASCAR association is the
In addition, the
Combining the overall
More on Journey
Coca-ColaWelcomes Georgia Bulldog and Alabama Crimson Tide Fans With Pep Rally at HQ
- Behind the Plate With Kamaiyah, Who Plays 'Ice-Ya' in New Sprite Campaign
- ‘Round-the-Clock Refreshment: Coke to Use Sip & Scan Technology to Engage Fans During Olympic Winter Games PyeongChang 2018
Coca-ColaTaps Jason Derulo for Unifying FIFA World Cup Anthem
- Rhyme With Reason: Meet the Wieden+Kennedy Wordsmith Behind Coke’s Poetic Big Game Ad