An Enduring Partnership
- The NASCAR abbreviation stands for National Association of Stock Car Auto Racing.
- NASCAR was born in February of 1948 under the leadership of Bill France, Sr. and is currently celebrating its 63rd year as "America's favorite sport." The NASCAR organization continues to be managed by the France family, with the late Bill France, Jr. stepping down in 2003 and appointing his son, Brian France, CEO and Chairman of the Board.
- Forty-three (43) teams compete weekly in a 36-race series schedule that spans February to November.
- The NASCAR SPRINT Cup Series visits 23 tracks in a variety of states including California, Florida, Michigan, New Hampshire and Texas.
A signature part of the brand's NASCAR association is the
In addition, the
Combining the overall
More on Journey
- For the 'ShibSibs', Success on the Ice is a Family Affair
- Mello Yello Revs Up Racing Partnership With NHRA Premier Series Sponsorship
Coca-ColaInks First-Ever ‘Virtual Sponsorship Deal’ Through Unique Integration with EA SPORTS FIFA 18 Game
- Bud's Place: An Excerpt from Play it Again Sam: The Notable Life of Sam Massell, Atlanta's First Minority Mayor
- From ‘Hilltop’ to ‘America is Beautiful’: Coke’s Enduring Legacy of Inclusive Advertising