I caught Justine trying to take a new profile picture with this sweet new (old) camera we just got in. I guess she is "old school" and her digital camera just works too fast for her. The "Coke Adds Life" slogan came out in 1976, so this promotional, self-described "instant camera" is from the late 1970s. Well, I guess now we'll try the hand crank on the camera and see if the picture develops within a day or two! I won't hold my breath. Thank you, technology.
More on Journey
- Disney and Coca-Cola Archivists Swap Stories on Shared History
- Why the Coca-Cola Archives is Digitizing More than 6,000 Analog Tapes
- Rio de Janeiro: The Enchanted Kingdom of Two Carnivals
- A Slice of Coca-Cola History: Beloved Kentucky Bottling Plant Reborn as Mellow Mushroom Pizzeria
- Video: Porsche Highlights Coca-Cola History in Jaw-Dropping Display