Did you know that The Coca-Cola Company was an inaugural sponsor of Soul Train? The show was a favorite of mine and a launching pad for many popular music groups over time. Coca-Cola also sponsored the first annual Soul Train Music Awards in 1987, and continued for many years. There are a number of pretty interesting Spirte Soul Train promotions in our collection, and we'd like to salute the show by sharing this 1991 Soul Train Sweepstakes Promotion.
More on Journey
- The Story of Frank O'Hara's ‘Having a Coke With You’ Poem
- ‘What is Coca-Cola?’ Why the Brand Has Appeared on Jeopardy! 200+ Times
- Coca-Cola Named Official Soft Drink of Major League Baseball in Digital-Driven Partnership
- Meet Shirley Hasley: The Accidental Coke Model Who Helped Make History
- Coca-Cola Salesman's Career in Mississippi Started During Civil Rights Movement