We're celebrating the fun Coca-Cola employee fashion of the 1970s this week. Next up is a look at the short sleeve options available at the time. I particularly like the red shirt on the right made out of the mesh material! Don't forget: This Friday you will be able to vote for your favorite one. We'll share one more a little later today (there is a vest involved), and one more tomorrow. Stay tuned!
More on Journey
- 5 Artists Who Will Transform How You See Coca-Cola
- Honoring a Native Son: Coca-Cola Exhibit, Panel Pay Tribute to Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr. and His Nobel Peace Prize
- Why the Coca-Cola Archives is Digitizing More than 6,000 Analog Tapes
- Rio de Janeiro: The Enchanted Kingdom of Two Carnivals
- Driving Home the Message of Atlanta's Civil Rights Legacy