We're celebrating the fun Coca-Cola employee fashion of the 1970s this week. Next up is a look at the short sleeve options available at the time. I particularly like the red shirt on the right made out of the mesh material! Don't forget: This Friday you will be able to vote for your favorite one. We'll share one more a little later today (there is a vest involved), and one more tomorrow. Stay tuned!
More on Journey
- Disney and Coca-Cola Archivists Swap Stories on Shared History
- A Slice of Coca-Cola History: Beloved Kentucky Bottling Plant Reborn as Mellow Mushroom Pizzeria
- From One Fan to Another: The Story Behind Unbox Therapy's Coca-Cola Cooler
- 5 Artists Who Will Transform How You See Coca-Cola
- Meet Shirley Hasley: The Accidental Coke Model Who Helped Make History