We're celebrating the fun Coca-Cola employee fashion of the 1970s this week. Next up is a look at the short sleeve options available at the time. I particularly like the red shirt on the right made out of the mesh material! Don't forget: This Friday you will be able to vote for your favorite one. We'll share one more a little later today (there is a vest involved), and one more tomorrow. Stay tuned!
More on Journey
- How is a Famous Normal Rockwell Illustration Connected to a Coca-Cola Bottler in Virginia?
- Muhtar Kent Reflects on His Coca-Cola Journey and Legacy as Company’s 15th Chief Executive
- Rio de Janeiro: The Enchanted Kingdom of Two Carnivals
- A Slice of Coca-Cola History: Beloved Kentucky Bottling Plant Reborn as Mellow Mushroom Pizzeria
- 10 Artists, 10 Bottles and 10 Stories: Meet the Atlantans Behind World of Coca-Cola’s Newest Exhibit