We're celebrating the fun Coca-Cola employee fashion of the 1970s this week. Next up is a look at the short sleeve options available at the time. I particularly like the red shirt on the right made out of the mesh material! Don't forget: This Friday you will be able to vote for your favorite one. We'll share one more a little later today (there is a vest involved), and one more tomorrow. Stay tuned!
More on Journey
- A Slice of Coca-Cola History: Beloved Kentucky Bottling Plant Reborn as Mellow Mushroom Pizzeria
- Sitting In and Standing Up: Unsung Heroes of Civil Rights Movement Reflect on Soda Fountain Protests
- Ghost Signs Before They Were Ghosts: Preserving a Rare Photo Album for the Coca-Cola Archives
- How Coca-Cola Brands Make it to the Big (or Small) Screen
- Muhtar Kent Reflects on His Coca-Cola Journey and Legacy as Company’s 15th Chief Executive