We're celebrating the fun
Coca-Cola employee fashion of the 1970s this week. Next up is a look at the short sleeve options available at the time. I particularly like the red shirt on the right made out of the mesh material! Don't forget: This Friday you will be able to vote for your favorite one. We'll share one more a little later today (there is a vest involved), and one more tomorrow. Stay tuned!
More on Journey
- 'Soda' or 'Pop'?: Map Shows Geographic Differences in Americans' Preferred Term for Soft Drinks
- A Storied Space: Behind the Scenes and Songs at Nashville's Intimate Bluebird Café
- He Helped Teach the World to Sing: Meet One of the Songwriters Behind the Iconic Coke Jingle-Turned-Pop Hit
- Coca-Cola and ESSENCE Festival: Making Beautiful Music Together for 22 Years
- Step Inside the Walmart Museum in Bentonville, Arkansas