While it was a little tough to pick which Coca-Cola uniforms to share with you for our fun Coca-Cola employee fashion of the 1970s week, this one easily made the cut. The vest spoke for itself. Since we've got most of these uniforms in our collection, Justine and Lynn Watson-Powers have volunteered to model them for our blog readers! We'll share those pictures along with our final vote on Friday where you can pick your favorite one.
More on Journey
- Sitting In and Standing Up: Unsung Heroes of Civil Rights Movement Reflect on Soda Fountain Protests
- Ghost Signs Before They Were Ghosts: Preserving a Rare Photo Album for the Coca-Cola Archives
- Muhtar Kent Reflects on His Coca-Cola Journey and Legacy as Company’s 15th Chief Executive
- How Italy Celebrates Carnival
- ‘What is Coca-Cola?’ Why the Brand Has Appeared on Jeopardy! 200+ Times