While it was a little tough to pick which Coca-Cola uniforms to share with you for our fun Coca-Cola employee fashion of the 1970s week, this one easily made the cut. The vest spoke for itself. Since we've got most of these uniforms in our collection, Justine and Lynn Watson-Powers have volunteered to model them for our blog readers! We'll share those pictures along with our final vote on Friday where you can pick your favorite one.
More on Journey
- Coca-Cola Salesman's Career in Mississippi Started During Civil Rights Movement
- From One Fan to Another: The Story Behind Unbox Therapy's Coca-Cola Cooler
- Video: A Day in the Life of Coke's In-House Art Curator
- The Story of Frank O'Hara's ‘Having a Coke With You’ Poem
- Ghost Signs Before They Were Ghosts: Preserving a Rare Photo Album for the Coca-Cola Archives