The last look of the 1970s to share is this one which highlights the "trucker caps" and jackets. My favorite picture in this lineup is the one with the shades, of course. So, there you have them all: Part 1, Part 2, Part 3 and this is Part 4. We'll look for your vote tomorrow on which is your favorite. Who knows, maybe we'll bring them back!
More on Journey
- 'Soda' or 'Pop'?: Map Shows Geographic Differences in Americans' Preferred Term for Soft Drinks
- ‘We're Treasure Hunters at Heart’: Step Back in Time With a Tour of Cracker Barrel’s Décor Warehouse
- A Storied Space: Behind the Scenes and Songs at Nashville's Intimate Bluebird Café
- 4 Fun, Little-Known Facts About Fanta
- Coca-Cola and ESSENCE Festival: Making Beautiful Music Together for 22 Years