The last look of the 1970s to share is this one which highlights the "trucker caps" and jackets. My favorite picture in this lineup is the one with the shades, of course. So, there you have them all: Part 1, Part 2, Part 3 and this is Part 4. We'll look for your vote tomorrow on which is your favorite. Who knows, maybe we'll bring them back!
More on Journey
- Coca-Cola Salesman's Career in Mississippi Started During Civil Rights Movement
- Meet Shirley Hasley: The Accidental Coke Model Who Helped Make History
- Muhtar Kent Reflects on His Coca-Cola Journey and Legacy as Company’s 15th Chief Executive
- A Slice of Coca-Cola History: Beloved Kentucky Bottling Plant Reborn as Mellow Mushroom Pizzeria
- Video: Porsche Highlights Coca-Cola History in Jaw-Dropping Display