The last look of the 1970s to share is this one which highlights the "trucker caps" and jackets. My favorite picture in this lineup is the one with the shades, of course. So, there you have them all: Part 1, Part 2, Part 3 and this is Part 4. We'll look for your vote tomorrow on which is your favorite. Who knows, maybe we'll bring them back!
More on Journey
- Honoring a Native Son: Coca-Cola Exhibit, Panel Pay Tribute to Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr. and His Nobel Peace Prize
- Disney and Coca-Cola Archivists Swap Stories on Shared History
- Ghost Signs Before They Were Ghosts: Preserving a Rare Photo Album for the Coca-Cola Archives
- Celebrating the Champs: The Storied History of Coke's Commemorative Sports Cans (and Bottles)
- Video: Porsche Highlights Coca-Cola History in Jaw-Dropping Display