Meet Hendrick Botha, the man who has amassed what is considered to be the biggest collection of Coca-Cola memorabilia in South Africa! I got to interview him when I was in South Africa for Founders Week in May. The best part is the very end when we surprise him with a Coca-Cola gift for his collection!
More on Journey
- Ghost Signs Before They Were Ghosts: Preserving a Rare Photo Album for the Coca-Cola Archives
- 5 Artists Who Will Transform How You See Coca-Cola
- Honoring a Native Son: Coca-Cola Exhibit, Panel Pay Tribute to Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr. and His Nobel Peace Prize
- From One Fan to Another: The Story Behind Unbox Therapy's Coca-Cola Cooler
- Coca-Cola Salesman's Career in Mississippi Started During Civil Rights Movement