Meet Hendrick Botha, the man who has amassed what is considered to be the biggest collection of Coca-Cola memorabilia in South Africa! I got to interview him when I was in South Africa for Founders Week in May. The best part is the very end when we surprise him with a Coca-Cola gift for his collection!
More on Journey
- 2,000 Pieces and 28 Years Later: Life-Sized Coke Puzzle Nears Completion
- How is a Famous Normal Rockwell Illustration Connected to a Coca-Cola Bottler in Virginia?
- Coca-Cola Named Official Soft Drink of Major League Baseball in Digital-Driven Partnership
- Driving Home the Message of Atlanta's Civil Rights Legacy
- Dispensing Refreshment: These Innovations Have Helped Spread the Enjoyment of Coca-Cola Through the Years