We don't usually write blog post about current ads, but a friend sent me a link to this new video from Singapore. I loved the time I was able to spend in the Country last year fo the 125th anniversary, and this is a great ad, so I thought I would share it. At the National University of Singapore, Coca-Cola set up a vending machine with the words "Hug Me" printed on the front. The students were pleasently surprised as they hugged the machine and received a free can of Coca-Cola. I need to install a machine like that at my house!
More on Journey
- Coca-Cola Salesman's Career in Mississippi Started During Civil Rights Movement
- How Coca-Cola Brands Make it to the Big (or Small) Screen
- Why the Coca-Cola Archives is Digitizing More than 6,000 Analog Tapes
- Rio de Janeiro: The Enchanted Kingdom of Two Carnivals
- ‘What is Coca-Cola?’ Why the Brand Has Appeared on Jeopardy! 200+ Times