We don't usually write blog post about current ads, but a friend sent me a link to this new video from Singapore. I loved the time I was able to spend in the Country last year fo the 125th anniversary, and this is a great ad, so I thought I would share it. At the National University of Singapore, Coca-Cola set up a vending machine with the words "Hug Me" printed on the front. The students were pleasently surprised as they hugged the machine and received a free can of Coca-Cola. I need to install a machine like that at my house!
More on Journey
- How Italy Celebrates Carnival
- From One Fan to Another: The Story Behind Unbox Therapy's Coca-Cola Cooler
- Coca-Cola Named Official Soft Drink of Major League Baseball in Digital-Driven Partnership
- 'Blizzard' of Taste: How Fresca Lived Up to Its Tagline, Literally, for 1967 Debut in New York
- How is a Famous Normal Rockwell Illustration Connected to a Coca-Cola Bottler in Virginia?