We don't usually write blog post about current ads, but a friend sent me a link to this new video from Singapore. I loved the time I was able to spend in the Country last year fo the 125th anniversary, and this is a great ad, so I thought I would share it. At the National University of Singapore, Coca-Cola set up a vending machine with the words "Hug Me" printed on the front. The students were pleasently surprised as they hugged the machine and received a free can of Coca-Cola. I need to install a machine like that at my house!
More on Journey
- Muhtar Kent Reflects on His Coca-Cola Journey and Legacy as Company’s 15th Chief Executive
- 10 Artists, 10 Bottles and 10 Stories: Meet the Atlantans Behind World of Coca-Cola’s Newest Exhibit
- Sitting In and Standing Up: Unsung Heroes of Civil Rights Movement Reflect on Soda Fountain Protests
- Coca-Cola Named Official Soft Drink of Major League Baseball in Digital-Driven Partnership
- ‘What is Coca-Cola?’ Why the Brand Has Appeared on Jeopardy! 200+ Times