We don't usually write blog post about current ads, but a friend sent me a link to this new video from Singapore. I loved the time I was able to spend in the Country last year fo the 125th anniversary, and this is a great ad, so I thought I would share it. At the National University of Singapore, Coca-Cola set up a vending machine with the words "Hug Me" printed on the front. The students were pleasently surprised as they hugged the machine and received a free can of Coca-Cola. I need to install a machine like that at my house!
More on Journey
- How Coca-Cola Brands Make it to the Big (or Small) Screen
- The Story of Frank O'Hara's ‘Having a Coke With You’ Poem
- Driving Home the Message of Atlanta's Civil Rights Legacy
- Sitting In and Standing Up: Unsung Heroes of Civil Rights Movement Reflect on Soda Fountain Protests
- Celebrating the Champs: The Storied History of Coke's Commemorative Sports Cans (and Bottles)