This is my third "May the Fourth Be With You" post and I love to write them each year. I hate to admit it, but I am a self proclaimed sci-fi geek. I loved Star Trek growing up and remember seeing the original Star Wars (now called Star Wars Episode IV - A New Hope) in the theatre in 1977 in Atlanta as a kid. This year we have a bit of a twist. I have been busy on eBay trying to locate and buy all the Coca-Cola Star Wars posters and have completed the set of four from 1977 that were done as joint promotion with Burger King. If you are a sci-fi nerd like me and still have a set of the four posters, the prices were between $ 250.00 and $ 300.00 a piece on eBay. The toughest decision I had today was to choose between the four poster for the lead image. I went with Han and Chewbacca. Who would you have picked?
More on Journey
- From One Fan to Another: The Story Behind Unbox Therapy's Coca-Cola Cooler
- Driving Home the Message of Atlanta's Civil Rights Legacy
- Sitting In and Standing Up: Unsung Heroes of Civil Rights Movement Reflect on Soda Fountain Protests
- Coca-Cola Named Official Soft Drink of Major League Baseball in Digital-Driven Partnership
- Honoring a Native Son: Coca-Cola Exhibit, Panel Pay Tribute to Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr. and His Nobel Peace Prize