The newest exhibit in the Pop Culture Gallery at the World of Coca-Cola features the work of artist David Clayman . In the exhibit, Clayman interprets the iconic Coca-Cola bottle in a collection of fifteen original abstract wood constructions, each ornamented with handcrafted wood elements that create vibrant abstract designs. This video from 11Alive Atlanta gives great insight into the 86-year old artist and his work.
More on Journey
- Celebrating the Champs: The Storied History of Coke's Commemorative Sports Cans (and Bottles)
- Disney and Coca-Cola Archivists Swap Stories on Shared History
- Ghost Signs Before They Were Ghosts: Preserving a Rare Photo Album for the Coca-Cola Archives
- Primary Color: Why Sprite Has Sported Green Since 1961
- 5 Artists Who Will Transform How You See Coca-Cola