The newest exhibit in the Pop Culture Gallery at the World of Coca-Cola features the work of artist David Clayman . In the exhibit, Clayman interprets the iconic Coca-Cola bottle in a collection of fifteen original abstract wood constructions, each ornamented with handcrafted wood elements that create vibrant abstract designs. This video from 11Alive Atlanta gives great insight into the 86-year old artist and his work.
More on Journey
- Why the Coca-Cola Archives is Digitizing More than 6,000 Analog Tapes
- Video: A Day in the Life of Coke's In-House Art Curator
- Sitting In and Standing Up: Unsung Heroes of Civil Rights Movement Reflect on Soda Fountain Protests
- Ghost Signs Before They Were Ghosts: Preserving a Rare Photo Album for the Coca-Cola Archives
- Disney and Coca-Cola Archivists Swap Stories on Shared History