The newest exhibit in the Pop Culture Gallery at the World of Coca-Cola features the work of artist David Clayman . In the exhibit, Clayman interprets the iconic Coca-Cola bottle in a collection of fifteen original abstract wood constructions, each ornamented with handcrafted wood elements that create vibrant abstract designs. This video from 11Alive Atlanta gives great insight into the 86-year old artist and his work.
More on Journey
- ‘What is Coca-Cola?’ Why the Brand Has Appeared on Jeopardy! 200+ Times
- Muhtar Kent Reflects on His Coca-Cola Journey and Legacy as Company’s 15th Chief Executive
- Driving Home the Message of Atlanta's Civil Rights Legacy
- Disney and Coca-Cola Archivists Swap Stories on Shared History
- The Story of Frank O'Hara's ‘Having a Coke With You’ Poem