The newest exhibit in the Pop Culture Gallery at the World of Coca-Cola features the work of artist David Clayman . In the exhibit, Clayman interprets the iconic Coca-Cola bottle in a collection of fifteen original abstract wood constructions, each ornamented with handcrafted wood elements that create vibrant abstract designs. This video from 11Alive Atlanta gives great insight into the 86-year old artist and his work.
More on Journey
- 2,000 Pieces and 28 Years Later: Life-Sized Coke Puzzle Nears Completion
- Dispensing Refreshment: These Innovations Have Helped Spread the Enjoyment of Coca-Cola Through the Years
- 4 Fun, Little-Known Facts About Fanta
- Step Inside the Walmart Museum in Bentonville, Arkansas
- How is a Famous Normal Rockwell Illustration Connected to a Coca-Cola Bottler in Virginia?