Coca-Cola® collecting is always full of surprises."
Director, Archives Department
The Coca-Cola Company
Phil Mooney has been in charge of
While the Company archives contain, naturally, the most substantial collection of
Much-recognized in his field, Phil has had many opportunities to shine as instructor, board and committee leader, speaker, and writer. His Collectors Columns are one of the ways he keeps in touch with new and experienced collectors and other interested parties.
Prior to joining
More on Journey
- The Story of Frank O'Hara's ‘Having a Coke With You’ Poem
- Andy Warhol and Coca-Cola: From Classic to New Coke and Back Again
- Disney and Coca-Cola Archivists Swap Stories on Shared History
- 10 Artists, 10 Bottles and 10 Stories: Meet the Atlantans Behind World of Coca-Cola’s Newest Exhibit
- How Coca-Cola Brands Make it to the Big (or Small) Screen