Coca-Cola® collecting is always full of surprises."
Director, Archives Department
The Coca-Cola Company
Phil Mooney has been in charge of
While the Company archives contain, naturally, the most substantial collection of
Much-recognized in his field, Phil has had many opportunities to shine as instructor, board and committee leader, speaker, and writer. His Collectors Columns are one of the ways he keeps in touch with new and experienced collectors and other interested parties.
Prior to joining
More on Journey
- Honoring a Native Son: Coca-Cola Exhibit, Panel Pay Tribute to Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr. and His Nobel Peace Prize
- Celebrating the Champs: The Storied History of Coke's Commemorative Sports Cans (and Bottles)
- Why the Coca-Cola Archives is Digitizing More than 6,000 Analog Tapes
- Meet Shirley Hasley: The Accidental Coke Model Who Helped Make History
- How Coca-Cola Brands Make it to the Big (or Small) Screen