Coca-Cola® collecting is always full of surprises."
Director, Archives Department
Phil Mooney has been in charge of
While the Company archives contain, naturally, the most substantial collection of
Much-recognized in his field, Phil has had many opportunities to shine as instructor, board and committee leader, speaker, and writer. His Collectors Columns are one of the ways he keeps in touch with new and experienced collectors and other interested parties.
Prior to joining
More on Journey
- Artist Terrence Osborne Draws Mardi Gras Inspiration from Barq’s Root Beer and New Orleans
- May All Your Cranberries Be Sprite: How a Seasonal Brand Became a Holiday Favorite
- Rhyme With Reason: Meet the Wieden+Kennedy Wordsmith Behind Coke’s Poetic Big Game Ad
- 90 Years, 90 Athletes: Inside Coke’s Storied Partnership With the Olympic Games
- ‘A Coke For Everyone’: Brand Celebrates the ‘Wonder of Us’ in Inclusive Big Game Ad