2 squares (1 oz. each) unsweetened chocolate
1/4 cup sugar
1 cup double strength hot coffee
2 ½ cups milk
1 1/2 cups Coca-Cola® Whipped cream or ice cream
Melt chocolate in top of double boiler over hot water. Stir in sugar. Gradually stir in hot coffee, mixing thoroughly. Add milk and continue cooking until all particles of chocolate are dissolved and mixture is smooth, about 10 minutes. Pour into jar, cover and chill. When ready to serve, stir in chilled Coca-Cola. Serve over ice cubes in tall glasses. For a beverage, top with whipped cream. For a dessert, add a scoop of vanilla ice cream.
Makes 5 cups.
More on Journey
- Meet Shirley Hasley: The Accidental Coke Model Who Helped Make History
- How Italy Celebrates Carnival
- Coca-Cola Salesman's Career in Mississippi Started During Civil Rights Movement
- Why the Coca-Cola Archives is Digitizing More than 6,000 Analog Tapes
- Primary Color: Why Sprite Has Sported Green Since 1961