2 squares (1 oz. each) unsweetened chocolate
1/4 cup sugar
1 cup double strength hot coffee
2 ½ cups milk
1 1/2 cups Coca-Cola® Whipped cream or ice cream
Melt chocolate in top of double boiler over hot water. Stir in sugar. Gradually stir in hot coffee, mixing thoroughly. Add milk and continue cooking until all particles of chocolate are dissolved and mixture is smooth, about 10 minutes. Pour into jar, cover and chill. When ready to serve, stir in chilled Coca-Cola. Serve over ice cubes in tall glasses. For a beverage, top with whipped cream. For a dessert, add a scoop of vanilla ice cream.
Makes 5 cups.
More on Journey
- The Story of Frank O'Hara's ‘Having a Coke With You’ Poem
- 2,000 Pieces and 28 Years Later: Life-Sized Coke Puzzle Nears Completion
- 4 Fun, Little-Known Facts About Fanta
- Coca-Cola Named Official Soft Drink of Major League Baseball in Digital-Driven Partnership
- Dispensing Refreshment: These Innovations Have Helped Spread the Enjoyment of Coca-Cola Through the Years