2 squares (1 oz. each) unsweetened chocolate
1/4 cup sugar
1 cup double strength hot coffee
2 ½ cups milk
1 1/2 cups Coca-Cola® Whipped cream or ice cream
Melt chocolate in top of double boiler over hot water. Stir in sugar. Gradually stir in hot coffee, mixing thoroughly. Add milk and continue cooking until all particles of chocolate are dissolved and mixture is smooth, about 10 minutes. Pour into jar, cover and chill. When ready to serve, stir in chilled Coca-Cola. Serve over ice cubes in tall glasses. For a beverage, top with whipped cream. For a dessert, add a scoop of vanilla ice cream.
Makes 5 cups.
More on Journey
- Coca-Cola Salesman's Career in Mississippi Started During Civil Rights Movement
- 10 Artists, 10 Bottles and 10 Stories: Meet the Atlantans Behind World of Coca-Cola’s Newest Exhibit
- 5 Artists Who Will Transform How You See Coca-Cola
- Coca-Cola Named Official Soft Drink of Major League Baseball in Digital-Driven Partnership
- Ghost Signs Before They Were Ghosts: Preserving a Rare Photo Album for the Coca-Cola Archives