3 1/4 cups Minute Maid® Lemonade
2 cups Sprite®
1 cup blackberries, fresh
3/4 cup blueberries, fresh
1 cup raspberries, fresh
1 cup strawberries, fresh, quartered
1 1/2 cups mint leaves, fresh, cleaned, trimmed
1. Make sorbet by placing lemonade in a saucepan over medium-high heat and reducing to 1 2/3 cups, about 20-25 minutes. Cool and chill well. Place in an ice cream machine and process according to manufacturer's instructions.When partially frozen scrape into a chilled metal bowl and freeze for several hours or overnight.
2. Place the soda in a saucepan over medium-high heat and reduce to 3/4 cup, about 15 minutes. Cool slightly and add the berries and half of the mint leaves. Cover, cool completely, and chill for several hours or overnight.
3. Ladle berries and syrup into chilled serving bowls. Top with sorbet and garnish with mint leaves.
Serving size: 7/8 cup berries, 3 tablespoons syrup, 1/3 cup sorbet
More on Journey
- Coca-Cola Salesman's Career in Mississippi Started During Civil Rights Movement
- Ghost Signs Before They Were Ghosts: Preserving a Rare Photo Album for the Coca-Cola Archives
- Sitting In and Standing Up: Unsung Heroes of Civil Rights Movement Reflect on Soda Fountain Protests
- ‘What is Coca-Cola?’ Why the Brand Has Appeared on Jeopardy! 200+ Times
- Andy Warhol and Coca-Cola: From Classic to New Coke and Back Again