The 2012 London Olympic Games are coming soon and Coca-Cola has a great new campaign. GRAMMY award winning music producer Mark Ronson traveled the world recording the sounds of five athletes performing their sport. The sounds of archery, table tennis, track and even taekwondo were used by Ronson to create a track called "Anywhere in the World" featuring recording artist Katy B. The song serves as the background in the main Coca-Cola Olympic Games ad where Mark Ronson sports a nice all white suit. I got a call last week from the ads producer asking if I wanted Ronson's suit for the Archives. It will look great in the World of Coke in a future exhibit.
More on Journey
- Video: Porsche Highlights Coca-Cola History in Jaw-Dropping Display
- Sitting In and Standing Up: Unsung Heroes of Civil Rights Movement Reflect on Soda Fountain Protests
- Disney and Coca-Cola Archivists Swap Stories on Shared History
- Meet Shirley Hasley: The Accidental Coke Model Who Helped Make History
- Rio de Janeiro: The Enchanted Kingdom of Two Carnivals