Experience the history of the world's most famous beverage brand at the dynamic, multimedia home of the 128-year-old secret formula for Coca-Cola. Get closer than ever before to the vault containing the secret recipe, view more than 1,200 never-before-displayed artifacts and get a behind-the-scenes look at the bottling process. Take a trip around the world in a thrilling 4-D movie experience and tempt your taste buds with more than 100 beverages from around the world.
Inside, you'll find there's a secret recipe to everything we do. Make plans to visit us in Atlanta, Georgia at Pemberton Place® to discover it all for yourself.
For tickets and information, go to World of Coca-Cola.
Media Only: View our Media Guidelines (PDF)
More on Journey
- Andy Warhol and Coca-Cola: From Classic to New Coke and Back Again
- The Pour That Refreshes: Why H&F Burger Chef Linton Hopkins Takes His Fountain Coke Very Seriously
- The Honest Truth About Honest Tea: Co-Founder Seth Goldman Reflects on Brand's Mission-Driven Journey
- Chefs Aarón Sánchez, Roblé Ali Dish On Why Coca-Cola Complements Any Meal
- Home Run Eats: SunTrust Park Offers Braves Country a Taste of Atlanta