Experience the history of the world's most famous beverage brand at the dynamic, multimedia home of the 128-year-old secret formula for Coca-Cola. Get closer than ever before to the vault containing the secret recipe, view more than 1,200 never-before-displayed artifacts and get a behind-the-scenes look at the bottling process. Take a trip around the world in a thrilling 4-D movie experience and tempt your taste buds with more than 100 beverages from around the world.
Inside, you'll find there's a secret recipe to everything we do. Make plans to visit us in Atlanta, Georgia at Pemberton Place® to discover it all for yourself.
For tickets and information, go to World of Coca-Cola.
Media Only: View our Media Guidelines (PDF)
More on Journey
- Step Inside the Walmart Museum in Bentonville, Arkansas
- See How Coca-Cola and the Phillies Helped Pull Off a ‘Prom-posal’ to Remember
- These Coca-Cola Bottle Labels Double as Music Festival Wristbands in Romania
- Dispensing Refreshment: These Innovations Have Helped Spread the Enjoyment of Coca-Cola Through the Years
- Stock Up On Summer Essentials: Coca-Cola Unveils Vintage-Inspired Collection Online