Experience the history of the world's most famous beverage brand at the dynamic, multimedia home of the 128-year-old secret formula for Coca-Cola. Get closer than ever before to the vault containing the secret recipe, view more than 1,200 never-before-displayed artifacts and get a behind-the-scenes look at the bottling process. Take a trip around the world in a thrilling 4-D movie experience and tempt your taste buds with more than 100 beverages from around the world.
Inside, you'll find there's a secret recipe to everything we do. Make plans to visit us in Atlanta, Georgia at Pemberton Place® to discover it all for yourself.
For tickets and information, go to World of Coca-Cola.
Media Only: View our Media Guidelines (PDF)
More on Journey
- Chinese Consumers Do a Double-Take as Warren Buffett Graces Cherry Coke Cans
- The Pour That Refreshes: Why H&F Burger Chef Linton Hopkins Takes His Fountain Coke Very Seriously
- Coca-Cola Bringing Google-Powered Digital Signage System to Retail, Restaurants, Cinemas and More
- The Story of Frank O'Hara's ‘Having a Coke With You’ Poem
- Coca-Cola Named Official Soft Drink of Major League Baseball in Digital-Driven Partnership