Last week I was in Dinuba, California to do some work with our Odwalla team. When I asked for a restaurant recommendation, several people immediately said Sal's Mexican which had been open since 1942. I knew I had come to the right place when I spotted two photos on the wall showing the restaurant with classic Coke signs. I took a quick photo with my cell phone (sorry for the glare) and you can see how nice that sign looks. The recommendations were correct, Sal's food was fantastic, I can't wait to go back.
More on Journey
- Driving Home the Message of Atlanta's Civil Rights Legacy
- A Slice of Coca-Cola History: Beloved Kentucky Bottling Plant Reborn as Mellow Mushroom Pizzeria
- The Story of Frank O'Hara's ‘Having a Coke With You’ Poem
- Coca-Cola Named Official Soft Drink of Major League Baseball in Digital-Driven Partnership
- 10 Artists, 10 Bottles and 10 Stories: Meet the Atlantans Behind World of Coca-Cola’s Newest Exhibit