In 1974, Coca-Cola South Africa released the famous "Things Go Better With Coca-Cola" jingle in seven of the eleven official South African languages. I've stumped a bunch of people this week who thought they could guess which was which.
Can anyone out there guess what languages these ads are in? Leave your answers in the comments field (1-7)!
More on Journey
- Muhtar Kent Reflects on His Coca-Cola Journey and Legacy as Company’s 15th Chief Executive
- 'Blizzard' of Taste: How Fresca Lived Up to Its Tagline, Literally, for 1967 Debut in New York
- Primary Color: Why Sprite Has Sported Green Since 1961
- The Maple Leaf Forever: How Coca-Cola is Showing its Canadian Pride for Canada 150
- Andy Warhol and Coca-Cola: From Classic to New Coke and Back Again