In 1974, Coca-Cola South Africa released the famous "Things Go Better With Coca-Cola" jingle in seven of the eleven official South African languages. I've stumped a bunch of people this week who thought they could guess which was which.
Can anyone out there guess what languages these ads are in? Leave your answers in the comments field (1-7)!
More on Journey
- Why the Coca-Cola Archives is Digitizing More than 6,000 Analog Tapes
- How Coca-Cola Brands Make it to the Big (or Small) Screen
- Primary Color: Why Sprite Has Sported Green Since 1961
- ‘What is Coca-Cola?’ Why the Brand Has Appeared on Jeopardy! 200+ Times
- Video: Porsche Highlights Coca-Cola History in Jaw-Dropping Display