In 1974, Coca-Cola South Africa released the famous "Things Go Better With Coca-Cola" jingle in seven of the eleven official South African languages. I've stumped a bunch of people this week who thought they could guess which was which.
Can anyone out there guess what languages these ads are in? Leave your answers in the comments field (1-7)!
More on Journey
- ‘What is Coca-Cola?’ Why the Brand Has Appeared on Jeopardy! 200+ Times
- The Story of Frank O'Hara's ‘Having a Coke With You’ Poem
- Disney and Coca-Cola Archivists Swap Stories on Shared History
- Ghost Signs Before They Were Ghosts: Preserving a Rare Photo Album for the Coca-Cola Archives
- Video: Porsche Highlights Coca-Cola History in Jaw-Dropping Display