Happy 30th birthday Diet Coke! On July 8th, 1982, Diet Coke was introduced with much fanfare in New York and quickly became one of the biggest products sold by The Coca-Cola Company. The brand is now the # 2 soft drink in the US, trailing only Coca-Cola. Here is to the next 30 years!
More on Journey
- Rio de Janeiro: The Enchanted Kingdom of Two Carnivals
- A Slice of Coca-Cola History: Beloved Kentucky Bottling Plant Reborn as Mellow Mushroom Pizzeria
- 4 Fun, Little-Known Facts About Fanta
- Step Inside the Walmart Museum in Bentonville, Arkansas
- 2,000 Pieces and 28 Years Later: Life-Sized Coke Puzzle Nears Completion