Happy 30th birthday Diet Coke! On July 8th, 1982, Diet Coke was introduced with much fanfare in New York and quickly became one of the biggest products sold by The Coca-Cola Company. The brand is now the # 2 soft drink in the US, trailing only Coca-Cola. Here is to the next 30 years!
More on Journey
- Driving Home the Message of Atlanta's Civil Rights Legacy
- A Slice of Coca-Cola History: Beloved Kentucky Bottling Plant Reborn as Mellow Mushroom Pizzeria
- Coca-Cola Named Official Soft Drink of Major League Baseball in Digital-Driven Partnership
- Video: Porsche Highlights Coca-Cola History in Jaw-Dropping Display
- The Story of Frank O'Hara's ‘Having a Coke With You’ Poem