Happy 30th birthday Diet Coke! On July 8th, 1982, Diet Coke was introduced with much fanfare in New York and quickly became one of the biggest products sold by The Coca-Cola Company. The brand is now the # 2 soft drink in the US, trailing only Coca-Cola. Here is to the next 30 years!
More on Journey
- Meet Shirley Hasley: The Accidental Coke Model Who Helped Make History
- Driving Home the Message of Atlanta's Civil Rights Legacy
- Coca-Cola Salesman's Career in Mississippi Started During Civil Rights Movement
- Disney and Coca-Cola Archivists Swap Stories on Shared History
- Why the Coca-Cola Archives is Digitizing More than 6,000 Analog Tapes