“Active, Healthy Living" has always been supported by The Coca-Cola Company. To showcase this fact, we just opened a temporary exhibit at The World of Coca-Cola entitled, "Active Healthy Living Through the Years". The case highlights a lot of fun artifacts that display some of the Company’s sponsorships of physical fitness programs through the years and its commitment to offering an array of packaging sizes over time, like the first Coca-Cola mini-cans from the 1970s all the way up to today. The earliest item on display is 1938’s “Steps to Health” board game from Canada, which you can see pictured here. Do any of you collectors out there have this game in their collection? We actually have two different versions of the game in our Archives. The exhibit will be up until mid-November.
More on Journey
- Meet Mr K: Fred Kirkpatrick, 97, Celebrates 80 Years With Coca-Cola
- ‘What is Coca-Cola?’ Why the Brand Has Appeared on Jeopardy! 200+ Times
- Andy Warhol and Coca-Cola: From Classic to New Coke and Back Again
- Dispensing Refreshment: These Innovations Have Helped Spread the Enjoyment of Coca-Cola Through the Years
- How is a Famous Normal Rockwell Illustration Connected to a Coca-Cola Bottler in Virginia?