One of my co-workers was traveling in San Francisco this week and visited Alcatraz, the famous island prison in the middle of San Francisco bay. She took a moment to snap the photo here with this quick note. "Visiting Alcatraz and what do I see? It was in the supervisor's/officer's room and not only had the cooler but glass bottles to the left hand side of it in a wooden crate."
I always love to run into elements of Coca-Cola heritage when I travel! Now I need to plan a trip to San Francisco to see it myself ^TR
More on Journey
- 'Blizzard' of Taste: How Fresca Lived Up to Its Tagline, Literally, for 1967 Debut in New York
- How is a Famous Normal Rockwell Illustration Connected to a Coca-Cola Bottler in Virginia?
- The Story of Frank O'Hara's ‘Having a Coke With You’ Poem
- Coca-Cola Salesman's Career in Mississippi Started During Civil Rights Movement
- Meet Mr K: Fred Kirkpatrick, 97, Celebrates 80 Years With Coca-Cola