One of my co-workers was traveling in San Francisco this week and visited Alcatraz, the famous island prison in the middle of San Francisco bay. She took a moment to snap the photo here with this quick note. "Visiting Alcatraz and what do I see? It was in the supervisor's/officer's room and not only had the cooler but glass bottles to the left hand side of it in a wooden crate."
I always love to run into elements of Coca-Cola heritage when I travel! Now I need to plan a trip to San Francisco to see it myself ^TR
More on Journey
- 5 Artists Who Will Transform How You See Coca-Cola
- The Story of Frank O'Hara's ‘Having a Coke With You’ Poem
- Video: A Day in the Life of Coke's In-House Art Curator
- Disney and Coca-Cola Archivists Swap Stories on Shared History
- A Slice of Coca-Cola History: Beloved Kentucky Bottling Plant Reborn as Mellow Mushroom Pizzeria