A few weeks ago the Coca-Cola Sharing Can video (see video below) swept across the web. Filmed in Singapore, the video shows groups sharing a Coke because of a special can that splits in two. I was able to get two of the prototype cans for the Archives collection.
I don't know if a can like this will ever make it to market, but we are excited to have the prototypes and will be creating a display at our headquarters building and hope to find a place for them at the World of Coca-Cola. ^TR
More on Journey
- The Story of Frank O'Hara's ‘Having a Coke With You’ Poem
- A Slice of Coca-Cola History: Beloved Kentucky Bottling Plant Reborn as Mellow Mushroom Pizzeria
- 5 Artists Who Will Transform How You See Coca-Cola
- Coca-Cola Salesman's Career in Mississippi Started During Civil Rights Movement
- Celebrating the Champs: The Storied History of Coke's Commemorative Sports Cans (and Bottles)