A few weeks ago the Coca-Cola Sharing Can video (see video below) swept across the web. Filmed in Singapore, the video shows groups sharing a Coke because of a special can that splits in two. I was able to get two of the prototype cans for the Archives collection.
I don't know if a can like this will ever make it to market, but we are excited to have the prototypes and will be creating a display at our headquarters building and hope to find a place for them at the World of Coca-Cola. ^TR
More on Journey
- 'Blizzard' of Taste: How Fresca Lived Up to Its Tagline, Literally, for 1967 Debut in New York
- Step Inside the Walmart Museum in Bentonville, Arkansas
- How Italy Celebrates Carnival
- Primary Color: Why Sprite Has Sported Green Since 1961
- Coca-Cola Named Official Soft Drink of Major League Baseball in Digital-Driven Partnership