A few weeks ago the Coca-Cola Sharing Can video (see video below) swept across the web. Filmed in Singapore, the video shows groups sharing a Coke because of a special can that splits in two. I was able to get two of the prototype cans for the Archives collection.
I don't know if a can like this will ever make it to market, but we are excited to have the prototypes and will be creating a display at our headquarters building and hope to find a place for them at the World of Coca-Cola. ^TR
More on Journey
- Primary Color: Why Sprite Has Sported Green Since 1961
- Coca-Cola Named Official Soft Drink of Major League Baseball in Digital-Driven Partnership
- Muhtar Kent Reflects on His Coca-Cola Journey and Legacy as Company’s 15th Chief Executive
- Andy Warhol and Coca-Cola: From Classic to New Coke and Back Again
- A Slice of Coca-Cola History: Beloved Kentucky Bottling Plant Reborn as Mellow Mushroom Pizzeria