The beloved Coca-Cola Polar Bears turned 20 this year. The first Coca-Cola Polar Bear television commercial was aired in 1993. In honor of this milestone, our Coca-Cola Journey team interviewed the visual effects supervisor who worked on the animated 1993 commercial as a digital artist. Read the interview here.
More on Journey
- The Story of Frank O'Hara's ‘Having a Coke With You’ Poem
- How Coca-Cola Brands Make it to the Big (or Small) Screen
- Coca-Cola Named Official Soft Drink of Major League Baseball in Digital-Driven Partnership
- 5 Artists Who Will Transform How You See Coca-Cola
- Video: Porsche Highlights Coca-Cola History in Jaw-Dropping Display