The beloved Coca-Cola Polar Bears turned 20 this year. The first Coca-Cola Polar Bear television commercial was aired in 1993. In honor of this milestone, our Coca-Cola Journey team interviewed the visual effects supervisor who worked on the animated 1993 commercial as a digital artist. Read the interview here.
More on Journey
- Rio de Janeiro: The Enchanted Kingdom of Two Carnivals
- A Slice of Coca-Cola History: Beloved Kentucky Bottling Plant Reborn as Mellow Mushroom Pizzeria
- How Coca-Cola Brands Make it to the Big (or Small) Screen
- Coca-Cola Salesman's Career in Mississippi Started During Civil Rights Movement
- Coca-Cola Named Official Soft Drink of Major League Baseball in Digital-Driven Partnership