June 7th is National Donut day, so it is time for my annual National Donut Day post. The art for today's post features a 1940 painting by Charles Heinzerling with our beautiful bell shaped fountain glass and a few donuts.
Ironically I am in an all day meeting and this piece of original art is hanging in the conference room where the meeting is being held. Now I will have to stare at these donuts all day before I can stop at Sublime donuts on the way home. ^TR
More on Journey
- From ‘Hilltop’ to ‘America is Beautiful’: Coke’s Enduring Legacy of Inclusive Advertising
- Bud's Place: An Excerpt from Play it Again Sam: The Notable Life of Sam Massell, Atlanta's First Minority Mayor
- A Storied Space: Behind the Scenes and Songs at Nashville's Intimate Bluebird Café
- A Journey to Atlanta Mayor Began with a Coca-Cola Stand
- 'Pop 'n Pour': This Electronic Music Pioneer Created the Sound of Coke's Beloved Bubbles