June 7th is National Donut day, so it is time for my annual National Donut Day post. The art for today's post features a 1940 painting by Charles Heinzerling with our beautiful bell shaped fountain glass and a few donuts.
Ironically I am in an all day meeting and this piece of original art is hanging in the conference room where the meeting is being held. Now I will have to stare at these donuts all day before I can stop at Sublime donuts on the way home. ^TR
More on Journey
- Sitting In and Standing Up: Unsung Heroes of Civil Rights Movement Reflect on Soda Fountain Protests
- Rio de Janeiro: The Enchanted Kingdom of Two Carnivals
- From One Fan to Another: The Story Behind Unbox Therapy's Coca-Cola Cooler
- Video: Porsche Highlights Coca-Cola History in Jaw-Dropping Display
- Honoring a Native Son: Coca-Cola Exhibit, Panel Pay Tribute to Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr. and His Nobel Peace Prize