I love Star Wars Day. Each year I have tried to find a different tie in between the movie and Coca-Cola. This year, we have the Cobot, the nine inch remote controlled R2D2 like figure that the Company produced in 1977. Enjoy the day and make sure to watch one of the movies today, but beware the Revenge of the Fifth!. ^TR
More on Journey
- Muhtar Kent Reflects on His Coca-Cola Journey and Legacy as Company’s 15th Chief Executive
- Driving Home the Message of Atlanta's Civil Rights Legacy
- How is a Famous Normal Rockwell Illustration Connected to a Coca-Cola Bottler in Virginia?
- Rio de Janeiro: The Enchanted Kingdom of Two Carnivals
- Andy Warhol and Coca-Cola: From Classic to New Coke and Back Again