Yesterday, I got to take a bus trip to Chattanooga, Tennessee to give a presentation on the history of
The highlight of my day came when I met Robert, who is pictured below with me at a great shop called The Ice Cream Show in Chattanooga. Robert told me that he had a Coke every afternoon between 3-4 PM, and loves ice cream at night. He is an 80 year-old Alabama native, and even has a case of the Coca-Cola Bear Bryant commemorative bottles, a favorite among Coca-Cola Collectors. Please join me in giving Robert a Coca-Cola salute!
More on Journey
- 'Blizzard' of Taste: How Fresca Lived Up to Its Tagline, Literally, for 1967 Debut in New York
- Meet Mr K: Fred Kirkpatrick, 97, Celebrates 80 Years With Coca-Cola
- Coca-Cola Named Official Soft Drink of Major League Baseball in Digital-Driven Partnership
- Step Inside the Walmart Museum in Bentonville, Arkansas
- From One Fan to Another: The Story Behind Unbox Therapy's Coca-Cola Cooler