Who ever knew SUMALLS existed? Overalls, yes, but SUMALLS were a discovery. I love the slogan, "Easy to Get In, Easy to Get Out" as well as some of the features like the Patented Full Back Drop Seat! The SUMALLS cost $ 3.00 per pair and a matching hat was and additional 25 cents. The second sheet has two fabric samples still stapled to the sheet giving us a great idea of what the uniforms would have looked like. The W.E. Flodding Company of Atlanta, Georgia was selected to produce the SUMALLS.
More on Journey
- From One Fan to Another: The Story Behind Unbox Therapy's Coca-Cola Cooler
- Driving Home the Message of Atlanta's Civil Rights Legacy
- Coca-Cola Salesman's Career in Mississippi Started During Civil Rights Movement
- Meet Mr K: Fred Kirkpatrick, 97, Celebrates 80 Years With Coca-Cola
- ‘What is Coca-Cola?’ Why the Brand Has Appeared on Jeopardy! 200+ Times