Who ever knew SUMALLS existed? Overalls, yes, but SUMALLS were a discovery. I love the slogan, "Easy to Get In, Easy to Get Out" as well as some of the features like the Patented Full Back Drop Seat! The SUMALLS cost $ 3.00 per pair and a matching hat was and additional 25 cents. The second sheet has two fabric samples still stapled to the sheet giving us a great idea of what the uniforms would have looked like. The W.E. Flodding Company of Atlanta, Georgia was selected to produce the SUMALLS.
More on Journey
- ‘What is Coca-Cola?’ Why the Brand Has Appeared on Jeopardy! 200+ Times
- Coca-Cola Salesman's Career in Mississippi Started During Civil Rights Movement
- Coca-Cola Named Official Soft Drink of Major League Baseball in Digital-Driven Partnership
- The Story of Frank O'Hara's ‘Having a Coke With You’ Poem
- Ghost Signs Before They Were Ghosts: Preserving a Rare Photo Album for the Coca-Cola Archives